Finance Options“If it appreciates - buy it. If it depreciates – lease it.” – Paul Getty.
In recent years, changes in the economy and technology have put pressure on the long-standing tradition of owning the equipment an entity utilises. In the fast-paced world we live in, owning technology can sometimes be the redundant option – and the advantages of renting technology are plentiful. DocQtech Solutions recognises this, and aims to provide comprehensive, personalised finance options to those clients who require them.
The ability to update equipment on a regular basis affords an integral advantage to a business. As the pace of technological development has accelerated and continues to accelerate, renting goods has become the most cost-effective and practical option.
This begs the question: Why buy when you can rent? DocQtech Solutions offers a range of finance options to suit your specific requirements and budget. Financing your purchases can be a daunting task – we aim to simplify this process and give our clients peace of mind, structuring finance options which best meet the needs of a business.
Our finance options include
- Operating lease/rental
- Hire and service agreements
- Short term project finance
- Interim advance agreements for transactions requiring deposits by the supplier of goods
Advantages of an operating lease
- An operating lease is usually off-balance sheet.
- Obtain maximum taxation advantage by claiming the full rental amount as a tax expense.
- Refresh technology – at the lease end, you have the option to “trade up” to new equipment so you can leverage the latest technologies to keep your business competitive.
- Flexible lease-end options.
Flexible finance solutions
- Flexible terms and structures from 12 to 60 months.
- Escalating and fixed term contracts to meet your cash flow requirements.
- In certain circumstances DocQtech Solutions is willing and able to finance intangibles such as implementation, software and training without a hardware component.
- Fully comprehensive insurance cover offered.
- Obtain equipment now without outlaying scarce capital.
- Avoid residual capital risks associated with disposal/obsolescence of assets.
- Improve your financial ratios.
- Assists in more accurate budgeting and finance.
Our finance partners include-
Get in touch
Find a tailor-made solution to suit your needs and budget – contact us today!